At some point or another, most homeowners will find themselves in need of professional residential electric services. There are a wide range of services your electrician can provide to improve and beautify your home, fix electrical problems, or assist with important installations.
These are the 6 most common reasons to need professional residential electric services:
1. Installation of ceiling fans and light fixtures. If you find an area of your home needs more light or air movement, having a ceiling fan and lights installed is an easy way to fix the problem. An attractive ceiling fan can beautify the room, too.
2. Installation of dimmer switches. Sometimes, the existing lighting options in a room are simply too bright and harsh. And switching to light bulbs with lower wattage just isn’t the right fix. Dimmer switches put full control of a room’s lighting and ambiance right at your fingertips.
3. Installation of exterior lights. Flood lights that automatically turn on when motion is sensed is a fast and easy way to upgrade your home’s security. Motion lights are often all it takes to scare away would-be burglars and vandals. And if you enjoy using your outdoor space but need more illumination out there, an electrician can install a lighting scheme for you.
4. Speaking of outdoor spaces, how does a hot tub sound? Hot tubs require a specific type of outlet – not just any three-prong plug will do. An electrician will make sure that the right type of plug is installed, in order to ensure that your hot tub provides you with a great spot for entertaining and relaxing.
5. If you are considering purchasing an electric or hybrid car, you will certainly need to consider having a charging station installed for that, too. These specialized devices allow you to charge your new car faster and more safely than with a traditional outlet. If you can’t always wait 15 hours for your car’s battery to charge, then you will need a specialized charging station installed in your garage.
6. Various maintenance tasks also call for professional residential electric services. If you experience partial power losses, frequent tripped circuit breakers, flickering lights, or any other electrical problems, it’s time to call in an expert. He or she will diagnose the problem and present you with a proposed solution.
These are just a handful of the most common reasons for residential electrical service. If your Atlanta-area home could benefit from some electrical upgrades or additions, consider calling Arc Angel Electric. For 15 years, we have provided reliable and complete electrical services for Atlanta homeowners.
Our track record of complete customer satisfaction speaks for itself. For your next professional residential electric services, call Arc Angel at 770.889.9243.